FULL PERMS LICENSE
Awesome Dog Ltd - Motion Capture Studio
This license sets out the terms of sale and use for our Full Perms motion capture animations. Please read this license carefully and agree to the terms before you purchase or use any of our full permission animations. We have invested a lot in time and huge sums of money in the motion capture technology to bring them into SL. It is really important to us that they do not end up ‘in the wild’ with full perms. This license applies to Full Perms animations in Second Life. It does not apply to any other content within SL or outside of SL.
1. Abranimations grants a license to the purchasing avatar to use the animation content in Second Life. The content may not be extracted, backed up offline or used in any other virtual world, game, 3d program, platform or system. On some occasions we may provide additional supporting content to which the same license terms apply.
2. This license is a single avatar license and may not be transfered to another avatar. Each avatar must purchase their own unique licenses before they are authorized to use the animations in their own creations. If you have an alternate account you use for creation or are otherwise creating for another avatar please contact me directly for written permission.
3. The animations licensed under this agreement may only be transfered with “NO COPY” or “NO TRANSFER” permissions. They may not under any circumstances be transfered to another avatar with both “copy” and “transfer” permissions. Please make sure that the animations have their permissions changed correctly before you sell or distribute them in your creation.
4. You may not sell the animations by themselves or as part of an animation pack. They may ONLY be used as a component part of your own creation. To protect the value of our work, your investment and other creators investment please do not sell items containing our content at prices below market value. The only exception to this rule is if you wish to transfered items to bloggers for review or if you wish to include them in (very) short term promotions. I have not defined what market value because there are many factors involved, please be sensible though in your pricing. Please compare items to other items of a similar nature on the market. Please also understand the value of motion captured animations over simple keyframe poses, and stolen freebies floating around SL.
5. You may not claim that our animations are your own creations. You are free to credit us if you wish but you may not claim or imply that you are a affiliated with Abranimations or our real life studio Awesome Dog Ltd.
6. All our content remains the intellectual property of Awesome Dog Ltd ( Abranimations is a Trading Name in SL ). This content is licensed to you in perpetuity under the terms and conditions laid out here. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in remedial action being sought and the license being immediately revoked.
7. We reserve the right to change / update these terms should the need arise.
8. Data protection: Abranimations may maintain a database of customers with valid licenses. This data will not be shared with any third parties. We will only use this data to check valid licenses should the need arise and to verify license owners should we need to redeliver any lost content.